Classic motor Bonnie Lass is a 17 m. classic Ringnetter, built in Scotland in 1949. Now beautifully restored by her current owners, she provides the perfect platform to explore our stunning coastline. Join us for swimming and snorkelling in beautiful coves, adrenaline packed rock jumping or simply relax and enjoy a long BBQ lunch aboard, or at one of the iconic coastal restaurants in Sa Foradada or Cala Tuent.
|Guests||11 guests + crew|
|Location||Port de Sóller|
Full Day: 10:00 to 17:00 h.
Half Day: 4 hours
Sunset: 2 hours, times vary
Special Full Day: full day including sunset and extra time to relax
|Full Day||€ 1500||€ 1900||€ 2100|
|Half Day||€ 1000||€ 1250||€ 1400|
|Sunset Charter||€ 600||€ 750||€ 850|
|Special Full Day||€ 1900||€ 2200||€ 2500|
MID SEASON; MAY / SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER
LOW SEASON; APRIL / NOVEMBER
* Prices include: complimentary drinks package, captain and insurance. On board we supply snorkeling gear and paddleboards.
✓ Fuel & VAT
✓ All drinks and snacks included
✓ Snorkeling gear, towels & 4 paddle boards
✓ Subwing and a 6 x 4 m. ocean swimming pool with jellyfish-proof netting
✓ Large group bookings available
✓ MCA + Spanish coding for charter
✓ Full insurance with Lloyds of London
✓ Fully qualified commercially endorsed captains w. worldwide sailing experience
✓ Extensive knowledge of the coastline
✓ Onboard WIFI
✓ Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor
Additional Extras upon request
- Canapes, Champagne, flowers, birthday cake, wakeboard, waterskis, etc
- Private guided SUP Safari
- Private Scuba Dive Day (with personal PADI dive instructor)
- Private guided Psicobloc Trips
Book it now!
Fill out the booking request form with your data to get a customized quote. We will respond as soon as possible, thanks.
About the booking process
1. You decide which day (or days) you want to book the boat, and send the reservation request
2. In a few minutes we review your request, we talk to you, we specify details and...
3. You enjoy your boat!
* If you have any questions, please contact us