The Maverick Sea is a Grand banks 42 classic boat, built by the prestigious American Marine Shipyard Ltd in Singapore in 1974. It is certainly one of the yachts with world-wide fame.
Large indoor and outdoor spaces make the boat very comfortable and 11 guests can feel free-and-easy. Enjoy the best view of the sea sitting at the table at the flybridge or take a dip from our big swimming platform.
We provide a tender, a big donut, diving equipment, big game fishing rods and paddle surf boards.
|Engines||2x Ford Lehman 120 HP|
|Guests||11 pax + crew|
|Location||Port de Sóller|
|Full Day charter (8 hours)||€ 1195|
|Half Day charter (5 hours)||€ 950|
|Half day charter||€ 950|
|Sunset charter (2 hours)||€ 395|
|Big game blue fin (7 am to 9 pm)||€ 1995|
|Big game albacore (10 am to 6 pm)||€ 1495|
|Fishing Charter 5h (10 am to 3 pm)||€ 1150|
|Fishing Charter 5h (4 pm to 9 pm)||€ 1150|
* Price does not include VAT (IVA)
* Full day charter: 10 am to 6 pm
* Half day charter: 10 am to 3 pm or 4 pm to 9 pm
* Sunset charter: 7 pm to 9 pm
✓ Skipper & berth
✓ Soft drinks & snacks
✓ 2x Paddle surf boards
✓ 6x snorkel equipment
✓ Big game fishing equipment
✓ Tender 2,90 m with Evinrude 9,9 HP
✓ Big donut & kids water toys
Fuel policy: for the full day charter or half day charter, 2 hours of fuel are included in price. For sunset charter, half an hour of fuel is included in price. The rest of fuel is not included in the price.
BUILDER: Grand Banks by American Marine LTD
ENGINES: 2 X FORD LEHMAN 120 hp
MAXIMUM SPEED: 10 kt
LENGHT: 13.80 m
BEAM: 4.25 m
DRAFT: 1.90 m
DISPLACEMENT: 16,5 T
FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 2.000 L
WATER TANK CAPACITY: 1.000 L
RANGE: 750 nm
- Tender 2,90, Evinrude 9,9 hp
- 2 x paddle surf
- 6 x snorkel equipment
- 4 x Daiwa fishing troling equipment
- 8 x Shimano Tiagra big game fishing
- 1 x donut
- Kids water toys
- Flybridge access
- Lounge area
- Swimming platform
- Fresh water shower
- Hi Fi Sound system
- Lounge area
- Dinning table for 8 people
Book it now!
Fill out the booking request form with your data to get a customized quote. We will respond as soon as possible, thanks.
About the booking process
1. You decide which day (or days) you want to book the boat, and send the reservation request
2. In a few minutes we review your request, we talk to you, we specify details and...
3. You enjoy your boat!
* If you have any questions, please contact us