Frida is a beautiful Lagoon 410 S2 catamaran, licensed for 12 person on board. She is fast, stable and very roomy. She has a 120mtr Gennaker to fly in lesser winds and will easily sail along at over 12 knots.
Fully equipped with all navigation and safety gear. The ultimate way to spend a day on the water expertly skippered through these wonderful warm and clear waters that make the Tramontana coastline as special as it is.
Sail to a secluded bay and go ashore for lunch at one of the fabulous cliff restaurants or have professional catering services aboard, or even a Michelin Star chef aboard to prepare a stunning lunch, all possible on board.
For further details or any other queries please just ask on the contact form.
We wait to welcome you on board with a glass of bubbles!
|Full day charter||1250 €|
|Half day charter||800 €|
|Sunset sail||500 €|
|Other, ask for a quote||Quote|
* IVA is not included (21%)
Captain & Fuel
A fully stocked fridge and snacks
Extensive knowledge of the coastline
Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor
If one of the exclusive restaurants does not appeal to your party then please note we can organise freshly prepared catering onboard to your preferred taste. Choose from a variety of tasty options made especially from a chef which will be ready onboard for your charter. Price Per Person:
- Tapas Menu: 25 euros (30 euros for less than 4)
- Canapés Menu: 30 euros (35 euros for less than 4)
* Please inform us of any allergies
* Catering we will need at least 2 days advanced notice to reserve
We offer you an opportunity of a private stewardess onboard. If a relaxing charter is something you are aiming for then why not sit back and unwind and let our new service of a personal waitress look after you. Price for added feature:
- Full Day charter: 200 euro
- Half Day charter: 125 euro
- Sunset charter: 75 euro
Book it now!
Fill out the booking request form with your data to get a customized quote. We will respond as soon as possible, thanks.
About the booking process
1. You decide which day (or days) you want to book the boat, and send the reservation request
2. In a few minutes we review your request, we talk to you, we specify details and...
3. You enjoy your boat!
* If you have any questions, please contact us