Phoenix is a 11 meters semi-rigid exclusive boat to enjoy a day sailing on board comfortably on the magnificent north coast of Mallorca. Powered by two Volkswagen TDi diesel engines of 265 HP, which make it sail comfortably at a cruising speed of 20 knots.
It has large outdoor spaces to enjoy the ride, with a table for meetings and large sundecks both aft and bow, which make it a very comfortable boat to charter in the Sierra de Tramuntana. The interior space is very cozy to rest quietly in a small cabin with capacity for 3 people. It has capacity for 11 people who will be accompanied by a professional skipper and a sailor, who will make your stay easier and more relaxed. On board you can enjoy our drinks, cavas and a juicy selection of typical Balearic products to make the excursion a unique experience for you. We also offer snorkel equipment to enjoy our seabed and its own beauty.
It is located in the Port of Sóller, and you can rent 4 or 8 hours and for sunsets of 3 hours, having the option of eating in coastal restaurants such as Sa Foradada or Cala Tuent. In addition, we can organize your departure to Menorca and enjoy an authentic and magnificent stew.
Phoenix ONE 999
|Model||Phoenix ONE 999|
|Engine||2x Volkswagen TDi 265 HP|
|Capacity||11 pax + crew (skipper & sailor)|
|Location||Port de Sóller|
|License required||Price includes professional skipper|
|Rental||Low Season||High Season|
|Private Full Day (7 h)||950 €||1150 €|
|Private Half Day (4 h)||800 €||900 €|
|Private Sunset Charter (2.5 h)||300 €||350 €|
|Extra hour||100 €||100 €|
|Inter-Island Charter||Ask us||Ask us|
* Prices include VAT (IVA), drinks and snacks, watersports, fuel, crew and insurance.
* Reservations can be made up to one day before departure, depending on our availability at that time. To book excursions in advance to two weeks, you have to pay 40% of the total charter to hire. In case of cancellation for any reason, the amount of the reservation will be returned entirely to the client, or an attempt will be made to arrange another day of charter if possible.
* High season: June 1st to September 15th.
✓ Skipper and Sailor qualified
✓ Full Insurance, FUEL & VAT (IVA)
✓ Drinks and snacks included
✓ Life vest for all occupants
✓ Bathing ladder, sun canopy
✓ Snorkeling gear
✓ Large group bookings available
✓ Extensive knowledge of the coastline
✓ Possibility of practising water sports, such as wakeboard or waterskiing
Book it now!
Fill out the booking request form with your data. We will respond as soon as possible, thanks.
About the booking process
1. You decide which day (or days) you want to book the boat, and send the reservation request
2. In a few minutes we review your request, we talk to you, we specify details and...
3. You enjoy your boat!
* If you have any questions, please contact us