One of our new additions for the 2019 season is the luxury Monterey 32 Super Sport motor boat, available for full days, half day and sunset.
The Monterey Super Sport collection offers the best experience for your adventures at sea. With impressive styling, unparalleled luxury and performance, ergonomically designed rudder stations, sunny island seating, swim platform with ladder, excellent hi-fi equipment, as well as many other optional and standard features specifically designed so that your day at sea can be even better than you had dreamed.
A great boat to combine water sports and cruises in total comfort, or navigate to one of the stunning coastal restaurants, this boat is ideal for couples and groups of up to 8 people.
A great day by boat to explore the north coast of Mallorca.
|Name||Monterey 32 Super Sport|
|Brand / model||Monterey 32 Super Sport|
|Passengers||8 guests + 1 crew|
|Top Speed||40 Knots|
|Motorization||2 x Volvo Penta 640 HP|
|Location||Port de Sóller|
|Charter||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|Full Day||€ 800||€ 900||€ 950|
|Half Day||€ 600||€ 700||€ 800|
|3 Hour Sail||€ 525||€ 625||€ 725|
|Sunset||€ 435||€ 500||€ 550|
- IVA is not included (21%)
- Fuel is not included and calculated at end of charter
- Low season: October to April. Mid season: May and September. High Season: June, July, August.
✓ Professional Skipper
✓ A fully stocked fridge and light bar snacks
✓ Snorkelling gear, donut
✓ Full insurance
✓ Water sports are available upon request (waterskiing, wake boarding, kneeboarding, inflatable donut).
✓ Extensive knowledge of the coastline
✓ Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor
Top Speed: 40 Knots
Engine: 2 X Volvo Penta A-5.7 G X E 640 Hp
Max Passengers: 8
Book it now!
About the booking process
1. You decide which day (or days) you want to book the boat, and send the reservation request
2. As soon as possible, we will contact you to specify the details.
3. We will ask you to make a payment of 10% of the total to confirm your reservation.
4. You enjoy your boat!
* If you have any questions, please contact us