Morwenna is a 45 foot Bristol pilot cutter, based on the lines of the great explorer Bill Tilman's boat "Mischief". Her timeless style is a beautiful addition to Port de Sóller and a day onboard is a must-do for anyone with a love of classic sail.
Fully insured and MCA coded for up to 10 guests, Morwenna and her professional crew are perfectly situated to ensure a great day sailing on the Mediterranean sea.
|Rental||High Season||Low Season|
|Full day, lunch at restaurant||1100 €||950 €|
|Sunset charter||450 €||350 €|
|Other, ask for a quote||Quote||Quote|
- LOW SEASON: May, October
- HIGH SEASON: June, July, August, September
TIMES (flexible subject to availability):
- Full Day Charter: 10:00 - 17:00 hr
- Sunset Charter: 2.5 hours, times vary according to date
All drinks and snacks included
Snorkeling gear, towels & paddle boards
Large group bookings available
MCA + Spanish coding for charter
insurance with Lloyds of London
Fully qualified commercially endorsed captains w. worldwide sailing experience
Extensive knowledge of the coastline
Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor
Additional activities upon request
- Private guided SUP Safari
- Private Scuba Dive Day (with personal PADI dive instructor)
- Private guided Psicobloc Trips
Book it now!
Fill out the booking request form with your data to get a customized quote. We will respond as soon as possible, thanks.
About the booking process
1. You decide which day (or days) you want to book the boat, and send the reservation request
2. In a few minutes we review your request, we talk to you, we specify details and...
3. You enjoy your boat!
* If you have any questions, please contact us